last nite was a lonely nite for me...
so what i did was to bloghop & stalk fb profiles...
it was great to read bout happy life of your frens n families...
i know it's unhealthy but sometimes i can't help but to wonder... what ifs...
heh... doesnt mean i'm not happy wif my current life...
cume kekdg suke je berangan2 pasal "kalau" ni... hehehe saje mereka2 cite ala2 novel
so dont get me wrong... i know Allah knows best... i'm grateful wif all that has happened in my life
some of my popular "what ifs"
- what if i didn't agree to go to boarding school in form 4?
- what if i didn't stop taking tennis class when i was in standard 1 jus bcos i want to take art class?
- what if i learn to play musical instruments since i was 5?
- what if i did go to the gymrama camp for sukma '98 when i was in standard 4?
- what if i didn't go to UTP?
- what if i choose my passion on arts n architecture OVER petronas scholarship?
- what if i keep on staying in rship with any other men i've been with? this thoughts akan disusuli wif all dramas of life. ahahha. none of it got happy endings in my thoughts
- what if i pursue my many crushes??? it was harmless notty thoughts... hehe
- what if i didn't agree to come and work in kuantan?
but they are jus what ifs thoughts... hehe
i would never give up my current life wif my fabulous family over any of the what ifs! heheh
especially not my hubby. :P