Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adding to "My Hantaran" gifts!!!

I came back to my parent's home in damansara yesterday n discover a very much awaited package has arrived for me on friday!! jeng jeng jeng~~!!!

My excitement made me to tore open dis particular package right there right then! (wif my little sis by my side waiting wif curiosity (in her mind mungkin cani kot "apela yg kak anis excited sgt ni smpai x nyempat2 nk bukak kotak ni...") hihihihihihhihi

n my precious revealed its beautiful appearance.... "canteknyeeeeeeerrrr" (this remarks from my lil sis is enuf to make me smile from ear to ear!) n then came my mother from the kitchen..." awat yg dok riuh2 sgt ni??" ehhehehe n then i went "tgkla mama~~~~~~~~~~~~ handbag baru saya!!!!! lalalalalala~~~". I LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Thanks to Corina from coachnmuchmore for making my dream come true... :) n of cos... to my dearest kande for dis ultimate hantaran gift! hihihihihihihih.

Coach Leather Sabrina #12937

3 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2009 5:29 PM  

perghhhh! coach tuuuu...fuh fuh.ko order dari US ke?

zur@ February 26, 2009 2:45 PM  

lucky u anis, ade org belikan.

nice2.. aku minat dowh range coach yg ni. i'm eyeing yg julianne nyer range. nak carry mac fashionably to the office.

Anonymous March 03, 2009 12:55 PM  

cantik bag awak ni..tahniah ler...

Post a Comment