Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Choosing d venue... :)

As what i said in my first post... i'm gonna use this blog as an avenue for my wedding updates and perhaps some tips.
So... let's start with the first step in planning ur marriage - choose ur venue!!!!





Personally, i think that choosing d venue is d most exhausting and challenging step in wedding planning... so... never procrastinate this! start immediately once u've got a confirmed date for your ceremony; be it the solemnisation ceremony or receptions.

Before u start ur hunt for ur perfect venue, do get these details sorted out first k... :)


  • budget breakdown ($$$$ is alwes d most important chunk of ur wedding planning)
  • number of guests u r planning to invite to each ceremony
  • ur wedding theme - ballroom/hall/garden/poolside/homey/ etc.2
  • time of wedding - day-wedding @ dinner-wedding
once u got these details in ur mind: go hunt for ur ideal venue!! :D
i did my survey solely online and of course through my big sista's recommendation (btw, my sis is a wedding planner herself, she has serious talent in decorating and creating lovely wedding favors and hantaran so feel free to visit her page at
http://shaja.fotopages.com/)
from the age of 15 (yes... i started dreaming bout my wedding as early as when i was 15! :P)... i alwes dreamed of a garden wedding... wif fairy-tale like decos, lots of flowers and sweet color theme. :) here's a few selection if you opt for garden wedding as well:








Avillion Port Dickson

  • great scenery & atmosphere


  • nice deco & concept


  • price range: starts from RM100++ per person


  • capacity 180 in ballroom, outdoor (not sure)


  • 1hour 15min drive from Kuala Lumpur


  • extensive wedding package includes 1st anni return stay :)



Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa, Cyberjaya

  • got prob accessing their webpage today... http://www.cyberview-lodge.com/


  • i got this hotel's review in a bridal mag few months ago and i did check it out...


  • i LOVE its picturesque surroundings


  • price is very much in the high range... so, if u have a high budget, u might wanna check it out :)

Tropicana Golf Resort & Palace of Golden Horses

  • Both venue are great for garden wedding


  • I got reviews and recommendation of both from my big sis, so i didn't have to search for them in the net


  • conclusively, i didn't choose POGH due to my constraint budget (sigh!) and its location


  • and i didn't choose Tropicana mainly due to my farther's preferences. hihu


  • if you would like to approach d sales of both venues, feel free to contact my sis

Lots of other venue i would like to put in here... tp mcm bnyk sgt je... wutever ur choice might be... d main thing is ask ur heart! kalau ur first instinct mcm not so sure of the venue... go hunt for another... after all... IT'S UR WEDDING!!! :D
As for mine... i choose Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam at Bukit Kiara for both my solemnisation and reception, :) reasons for it:

  • it well suits my budget & my theme! (yeeha!)


  • my dad agrees to it...n so does my mom (phewwww)


  • it's very2 near to my house (5 min je kot using sprint. :P)


  • i was not so much convinced by the professionalism of its sales person during my site visit, but i trust my sis.... and being a perfectionist myself... i'll make sure of every details! (or so i pray i have the time n strength)

I guess, i'll sign off for now.... i'm open for any questions or comments with regard to d topic though... n to all brides-to-be.. happy planning!!!!! :D

3 comments:

Diyana Di February 23, 2009 9:32 PM  

add more and more tips, nnti aku interview ko bile aku dh nk kawen ye hehe

Anis February 23, 2009 10:55 PM  

hehhehe.. coming soon~~~~~ :P

lisa June 23, 2009 9:45 PM  

berapa rate kgpa? based per person ke? caterer mcm mana?

Post a Comment