Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ma 1st Post... :D

....
....

I blogged for few months (wayyy years ago) and my busy schedule just got me too occupied to keep on updating d stories..n now... I AM FINALLY SETTLING DOWN!!! :D and i jus got so many stories to share and kinda got tired of repeating d same stories to my frens (note here my besties are all over malaysia - 5 in kl, 1 in aloqstaq, 1 in melaka, and 2 in bintulu) to keep them updated with what's going on in my complicated life. hehe :D n dat includes my other frens (oldfrens,colleagues,not-so-close frens,exes-of-every-kind n etc2.) hihuhuhuh
soooooooooooo.....
dat's about when i decided to start blogging again..n pheww~! finding a title for dis new blog is already an exhaustion to my mind (need to get my creativity back i guess!!! duuhh) :P

hmph... for a start...
here's my initial plan of the purpose of this blog

1. I've been planning for my wedding (which is in May btw) so.... there were soooo much things happening every week. And since i'm d kind of gal who gets easily excited by all this little cute stuff.... wedding planning is something i really2 ENJOYED!!! sooooo... i wanted to share all the episodes of my planning... n perhaps some tips (if i can...mcm la dh terror sgt dlm bab wedding planning ni. hihi) to all my frens... :D

2. I'm getting bored wif my work which means now i came back from work a little bit earlier than usual (which also means i'll have more time to update blogs n surf d nets or so i hope... :P)

3. I'm simply one hell of a bubbly lady who can't find a fullstop when she start telling stories. :P especially if i love ur company and u make me comfortable... u'll keep me going n going n going until forever... hihi. i kinda hope this blog could lessen my desire to speak TOO MUCH. let's let d blog do d talking once in a while aite!

with all said... let d blog begins... hihihihihihih (i'm all excited again!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment