Daisypath Anniversary tickers

a little splurge @suria

My workshop ended at 4.50pm which means i have around 3hours to kill before i need to be at KLIA and board my plane home... :)

as usual.. i wld text my besties in klcc to hangout and hv an eve drink... sha had to leave work at 6pm and sue had to finish up some important task before she leaves d office... nurul was out of contact.. ehehhehe so... i decided to take a stroll in d parkson, isetan n all over suria. A VERY DANGEROUS DECISION i've made!!!! fyi, i've managed to keep myself from spending money on shopping and unnecessary things (definition of unnecessary: things that i don't urgently need but i LOVE!) huhuhuhuhu.

my visit to parkson brought me to the ladies shoes section... n i was already considering to buy either a guess stilettos, a guess wedges, or a ninewest work shoes! dem... i called nurul once again to ask her to help me make d decision. tp... nasib baikla d line was cut off in d middle of our conversation... so i put the shoes and walkaway.... (safely secured myself from dangerous zone 1) hihi

next visit.. isetan. i saw d sale ad at isetan entrance which is d main reason i went in... since i already spent my time eyeing for shoes in parkson, this time i went straight to the ladies apparel section. and that's about when i remembered dat i'm already bored with my current work pants and blouses. i tried a few pants,.... n my God! kenapela banyak sgt yg menarik ni~~~ i was torned! n ended up getting 3 new work pants for myself.... (but d price was quite a bargain for me... so dat's y i took 3... hihu) my excuse is acceptable aite! ehhehehe
so... d time i walked out of isetan... i was already feeling great and my adrenaline to shop is starting to build up again!!! excuse me... i haven't splurge for quite some time... so it was really2 exciting to start doing it again. ahahahah. i end up going into each retail shop there - nasib baik xde yg bekenan di hati ok! hahahaha. then i passed thru la senza! wow! SALE yg sgt menarik!!!

it was really packed in there... n d bargain was too tempting to resist. It's a violation of shopaholics mind not to go in!!!! bestnyerrrrr..... even d long queu to the fitting room seems worth my time. hehehe. i spent like an hour kot dlm tu... smpaila nurul n sue arrived when i was about to pay. :D n like any other time... i end up being d shop member (la senza member card is cute!) lalalalalalala~~~~

i should thank su'e n nurul for saving me from spending any more money... phewww... so we went stret to coffeebean... it was great to hang out wif ur besties... updating each other's life affairs... :) time flew quickly. we were later joined by pn shanana n her hubby en hakimi (owner of d braincellkilla blog). shared a few laughs over shanot's fouls.... ekkekkeke. she can b a coincidence entertainer (yg mmbuatkan org gelak tanpe die sedari)


d cashier in d pic sgtla aktif+energetic n hv a talent to annoy ppl - he actually nicknamed one of his cust Ms Madonna. hihuhuhuhu... ktorg layan jela gelak... seb baik dat lady ok je diberi nickname sebegitu. i guess she finds it flattering. ekkekeke

upper: sue... bottom: my x-roomie from UTP. saye call die rumet @ nurul.
hehehe sori rumet... gamba rumet cam rosak sket dr phone anis ni. hihik. yg penting u look beautiful! heheh ;)

then i shared with them my prev dilemma in parkson... n dem! once again... a dangerous topic to discuss... so.... we decided to check the shoes again.... n welll... i guess u figured out... i ended up buying one of them. haish! i bought a 4-inch wedges.... n it's BEAUTIFUL!!! love love love. :D

-RESULTS OF KILLING MY FREE TIME @ SURIA-


I LURVE!!!!

1 comments:

NAzzXXra March 01, 2009 1:52 AM  

hye anis!!!

heard u getting married in May,aite?!

baru jumpa blog u..

biler plak nak jumpe orangnye..

hehe..

congratulations yeah!!!

Post a Comment