Daisypath Anniversary tickers

21 days to go....n counting.. :)

:)
has been quite a while kan since i last updated this blog....
excuse my absence... been very2 busy wif my wedding prep!
alhamdulillah... everything is working out ok and as per plan...

my wedding card was printed as per our design... alhamdulillah.... done tying all the ribbons so am gonna head to the post office on Monday. so frens... a white+blue card is coming to ur mailbox soon!
had our food testing at KGPA last wiken... changed some of the menu here and there...
(btw... their char kuew teow is very the nice! make sure u save ur tummy on my wedding for the CKT!) :D
deco ideas are pouring in like crazy... it is our main topic of discussion everytime me n my sis meet up. hikhikhik... tinggal pitihnye kurang nih... so kene improvise gak here n there... n gotta let go some of the PRICEY ideas... :P so tomorrow... gonna go to IKEA n SSF to materialize our ideas! howyeah! can hardly wait...
last nite...went for my dress fiting at Man Kajang's. I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And AbgMan confirmed my makeup artist would be Amy Janz... n i deeply love his work! beauuutifulllllll
took a lot of photos tp sume dlm my bigsis nye cam...so... here's a blurry image from my handphone... cukupla kalau x nnt x surprise kan kan... hikhikhik.
n lihatlah ideal cube membuat pose macho di belakang~ hikhikhikhik. die jeles sbb jaket die x siap agi. :P n mine sume dh siap... bes bes bes!

the doorgift is still in progress... but d progress is also looking good... insyaAllah sempat siap... n we finally decided to change from giving eggs to giving chocolates... :) finally my mom agreed on our proposal... sbb die mule memikirkan the logical of our idea that chocs could ensure an early completion of everything while a boiled eggs could be a very troublesome last minute preparation sbb telur kene rebus one day before kalau x nnt telur tu busuk~ huhu. so... my sis dgn lajunye ordered the chocs and tomorrow we can pick it up for packing already... :)

sneak preview of my doorgift:
so... now dah agak tenang di hati... nak completekan my doorgift je then insyaAllah everything has been settled.... alhamdulillah....
can't wait for my day....

pray for us k.... :)
p/s: I don't have a gift registry... but the other day me n my sis went to Papier, The Curve to buy papers and get ideas for my 'guests book'. :) we decided to come up with a non-traditional guest book and looked for alternatives. how I'll do it.. later2 la in entry lain we talk about guest book and its alternatives lak k... n owh... my p/s notes is that.... i actually found one tiny miny thing that i would love to have as my wedding gift. SGT2 SUKE! it's a wedding scrapbook set. sgt comel n lovely!! taraaaa.......
sesape yg baik ati tue.... i want thissssssssss......... hikhik. sungguh x malu ni minx adiah kat org. kuang3~


5 comments:

su'e May 10, 2009 9:26 PM  

canteeekkkk!!!

Anonymous May 11, 2009 11:45 AM  

wah seronoknya preparation...miss that time...huhu seriously aku sgt berminat nak keje cam kakak ko.haha.

ko dah start cuti ke?

eye*da May 11, 2009 11:55 AM  

wAaahhHh...ur wedding dress chanteq bangat. Congrats on your becoming BIG DAY.

AZREN May 11, 2009 5:11 PM  

ello aniss...congratesss...xsabar nk gi ur wedding
Nice dressssss...suke2

bleh x nk kasi address kat cni je..

No 8, Jalan SS 5D/4, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya.

Anis May 20, 2009 5:10 PM  

i cant for wait for d big day myself!! :D

Post a Comment