Daisypath Anniversary tickers

After a long silence...

yup.. a long silence indeed from me...

no excuses could be given other than me being lazy... :P

nway... encounters wif ma frens raised queries on my loooong-dead-blog... so am making a little effort to update a lil bit here...

after all i know i'll have lots of free time next week during hari raya break mainly bcos am gonna spend d raya leaves here in kuantan wif my beloved hubby instead of balik kampungs. He got to work during d hari raya and hey it's our first raya as hubby n wifey... it feels right to spend d raya morning together... :)

mama abah suggested that they also spend d holidays over here in kuantan n i'm more than flattered to have them at ma house~ :D ideal's auntie n her family is also planning for a pitstop at kuantan on their way to kelantan... so maybe it's not gonna b a lonely n boring hari raya leave at all... we'll see... :D

we are both prepared to celebrate aidilfitri regardless of being jus-d-two-of-us. we've decorated the house wif colorful fairy lights and 10 pelita~! i've done my duties baking simple raya cookies like tat nenas and coco crunch cookies. planning to bake samprit and buat kuih siput tomorrow but bergantung kpd my energy level tomorrow eyh~ :P tp kuih raya yg dpt pon amat banyak sbenarnye... so tgkla 2mrow cane.

i've collected my so-called baju raya from the tailor (didn't buy any...sume kain2 yg dpt from my wed/family) and ideal jus wanna re-cycle his baju nikah. i insisted on buying him a new baju melayu but none from the shopping mall/raya bazaar is to my liking... so we'll stick to his baju nikah tailored by abg man. :D but i'll make sure to sent him for a tailor made baju melayu next year! no "No need" for an answer nxt yr!

so... i guess... selamat ari raya idulfitri... to all my friends and readers....

maaf zahir & batin.

:)

1 comments:

inna hayati September 18, 2009 8:30 PM  

happy hari raya anis :D

Post a Comment