Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Perhaps simplicity is d best.. :)

I'm done using free blogger templates cos it always gave me problems... sgt annoying.
so i'm choosing to use the provided blogger template n only custom change its fonts n background colors...
n now me prasan my customized page looks sweet n cantek.
hikhikhik. ignore my perasan-ness if u can't bear it. :P

my next project is to custom design the blog header... dat might take some time since i'm not feeling so creative tonite... so later2 me update d new blog header k.

klah memandangkan me tgh melayan 'so you think you can dance' at d moment.
all the other updates have to wait~ hikhik.
coming soon:
1. recommended activities n sites to visit in langkawi
n it seems like i hvn't blogged bout weddings for quite some time wlopon diri sniri x penah jemu browse thru own wedding photos. :) owh sgt suke moment2 itu. so perhaps... i'll write something wrt wedding soon too.
n a fren of mine told me to share some cooking recipes.
so as a start... am gonna share the bread n butter pudding very2 soon. recipe from kakanda terchinta.
i've only tried making it twice... n dem... am so loving it! so sgt truje nk share.

ok mcm dh nk melalut so am gonna sign off now...
later2 k..
da~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment