Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alhamdulillah... Thank you Allah...

There are so many things i should be thankful for...
Thank you Allah for giving me all the blessings...

I've safely delivered my lil' angel...

Atiya Qasrina bt Mohd Noor Ideal
Born on 11th June 2012 @ 1828 hrs

My dream home project has taken its shape...
It's such a great feeling...
Cant wait to be back home kuantan and continue decorating our home sweet home...

And we managed to save up & bought our family car a few months before tya arrives...

And thank you Allah for the health u've given me & ma family...

There are so many more blessings You've given us... I should be more grateful... I hope to be a better muslim... InsyaAllah...

Dear tya,
Mummy & daddy hope to give u d best we can offer...
We love u for d world... xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment