Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The complications of my heart

My heart never fails to give complications for my brain..

I'm wondering how is it possible to hate n love someone at d sametime...
I truly hate that one person for making me feel this way...
(oh btw..it's not d lovey-dovey love... it's diff set of love.. love for people u might care about)

I'm getting married for God sake... hihuhuhuh.

No.

This is not about my heart doubting d choices i've made. I've made my choice firm and happy.

I'm very2 much excited and can't wait to live with my hubby for d rest of d life Allah forbids me...

I'm just confuse with another part of my life : the friends part
and I just hate to be confused...
How can someone be concern n want dat someone else to b happy n yet u hate them...?
How can someone hate someone n at d sametime tried so hard to make things ok between them?
How can someone be confused when there should be nothing to be confused about..?

Oh my...
My heart is too complicated even for me to understand.
TODAY is my HATE day....
I practically hate 80% of the people who crossed my path today.
yeah... sorry that I hate U....
I just did...

or perhaps it's jus d pms working out d hormones in my brain n heart...

-pardon me-

3 comments:

Anonymous April 02, 2009 9:45 AM  

aiyakk! pe cite nis? nnt updet2 ngn ktorg tau! hehehee..

Puteri April 07, 2009 5:59 PM  

hehehe...adakah case ni apply kat 'org2' yg kita ckp aritu..? or ni kes org2 lain?

Anis April 15, 2009 7:08 PM  

puteri...spot on! tp kes tu mcm d start of it... yg lain2 mcm menambahkan ketensenan. hihu.

Post a Comment