Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Real Cake? Dummy Cake? Wedding cakes.... :)

Worries are overwhelming me... butterflies r flying in me... it is now a month away... huhuhu

Had a dinner hangout wif Ayuni n Di d other day... Ayuni's date is getting even nearer!!!! hehehehe. can't help but to talk only about weddings everytime we see each other. It's practically our LIFE right now. ehhehehe. Getting d little details done and checked wif each other... it is so good to discuss n share it wif a someone who's planning too! hehehe. boleh betukar2 idea... n at d end... we got to share some interesting facts and contacts.

D day before i went out wif them... suddenly i was thinking about my wedding cake and how i want everything to be as perfect as I wish it would. :) actually my sis and i already decided to take d dummy 5-tier cake provided by KGPA for d wedding... but somehow... i started to think about it again and thought...why not get a real cake..even a 2-tier cake is enuf... so I did a little survey in d net... asked my married frens.... n i've actually found a cake shop which is so far has d most reasonable price wif interesting selections. Thanks to Puteri and her sis-in-law for d info!! ehehhe. I've checked out their site at http://www.isabellakek.com/ which displays a lot of designs and varieties. Now all i have to do is taste it! ehhehehe. Based on Puteri's testimonial... n i TRUST her taste in almost everything... their cakes r reasonably priced at around RM400 for a 3-tier cake. Believe me... that's cheap for a 3-tier! :D Overall thru my research online... d usual price is around RM 600-RM 800. So... i definitely am going to check out this shop. It is located along Jalan Genting Kelang at Setapak area and I think I'm gonna check it out today later in d evening! can't wait though.

Nway... i did some research on the design choices in d net... jus in case i wanted to custom made my cake... here are some of my fav designs.... let's see if u guys could vote for d best... perhaps i would consider d most popular design voted as my wedding cake.. :D

I TRULY LOVE ALL THESE DESIGNS... AIYOK!

3 comments:

Iskandar April 04, 2009 11:42 PM  

square one + butterfly (black background)

Puteri April 07, 2009 5:56 PM  

alamak anis..bnyk sgt yg cantik aku susah nak choose one for hang....hihihi...

j@jaro$ April 10, 2009 7:48 AM  

sume pon cantik..but to me, square cakes are practical :) senang nak potong bg org makan..

Post a Comment