Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pameran Pengantin @ Ampang Point

TO ALL PENGANTIN-TO-BE...
ehheheh..
iklankan kejap... pameran pengantin is currently going on at Ampang Point (4th & 5th March only) hihu... so... jom ramai2 g sane esok.. ehehhehe

nway... I checked out Isabella Kek earlier this evening... n yup.. the price info from Puteri is valid! They priced the cake at RM 88 per kg (flavour choice: butter vanilla, butter choc, butter orange, marble choc, marble orange) or RM 96 per kg (flavour american choc). I tasted the american choc cake... it was good... not d super-duper-delicious good... but d i-could-eat-a-whole-slice-no-sweat good. ehhehe. so... that basically passed my test.

The owner (her name is Penny) is indeed a very nice lady... can discuss n ask her jus about anything (only about cakes of cos). Usually they would give u 1kg free if u r taking the 3-tier and above cake so basically the top tier is free. And owh btw... the price above is for fondant icing (the hard sugar icing), for normal icing, it is very2 much cheaper but i didn't ask for the exact price... sowie~ hehehe.

nway... she was actually d one who reminded me about the Pameran Pengantin. All bcos her shop was practically empty at the moment of my visit... all her display stuff has been brought to d wedding exhibition.

So... I think i'm gonna go to Ampang Point tomorrow to see what it is about wedding exhibition. :) kalau i rajin... I'll update u guys wif d details tomorrow k.

K lah... i need to get some sleep now... got a whole lot of agenda for tomorrow wif my sis.

p/s: sowie.. xleh update candid photos of my visits n preps... my handphone memory card mcm jammed plak.. demmit~

2 comments:

Puteri April 07, 2009 5:54 PM  

hihihi..glad to help dear...mmmuaahh!!!
aku excited nii...arap2 aku sehat nk pi wedding ang

Anis April 15, 2009 7:23 PM  

:D i'll pray for u... together2 forever... muahs!

Post a Comment