Daisypath Anniversary tickers

occasional updates

:)
cepat sungguh masa berlalu.. kan kan~ n i've been abandoning this site for quite sometime.
spent time reading others n jus can't find d mood to write anything jus yet~ haish.

life was hectic.

workload - i'm still thinking y some ppl got time to say they got nothing to do today... but i somehow alwes got work to do... is it me? am i slow in executing d jobs? or perhaps it's bcos i am extremely particular n perfectionist which at times prolonged my job. i could spend 10 precious minutes jus to get the lines of an org chart to be perfect. x boleh tgk kalau ade yg cam x selari even for 0.01" margin. so if u came by to my ofis... u'll see how i changed in front of the pc. i'm used to comments like asal muke ko ketat..asal ko serius sgt.. ko ni wat keje x sedar org lalu pon. i need to loosen up a bit... kan kan?

backup plan (aka future plan) - i'm still considering very seriously to venture in business world. still finding my passion. i know d world has a lot more to offer... makan gaji n working for others... so not motivating at all to me. used to have the dream to b a gm one day... tp skrang rase cam nk brenti je all d time. huhuhuhuh.

brief getaway - i love getaways n vacations. it took my mind totally off everything. work problems. social problems. family problems. anything. name it. mmg hilang segala2 problem. yg ade hanyalah fun fun n fun. n sgt sronok to have a hubby who knows how to have fun s well. hikhik. we went to Langkawi for 4days last 2 week.. n it was truly a great adventure. we tried everything. nnt la.. i'll write in details bout Langkawi trip tips and must do! hehehe.

health & fitness - i've gained weight yg sgt ketara since the first month of my marriage. n the remarks were starting to get to my nerves. so since last month kot... i started out my healthy lifestyle regime... to get d figure n boost up my metabolism back to my single years. currently... am committing myself to regular dance classes, futsal trainings, swimming (belum dpt regularkan lg) n my new venture in golfing. :D. now i know golf do make u sweat!! haha. seriously... i was sweating jus learning to swing d club at driving range. belum masuk pdg lg kot.. hihu.

family - going great jus being d two of us!!! heheh. marriage is awesome. it simplifies so many things and so many complexity in my life. so i'm so enjoying married life. we are both still trying to get our little juniors... so let's jus b patient. perhaps my mother is rite... belum rezeki... Allah nak beri peluang for me to get used to hubby working in shift and spending nights/days without him. cos once the baby comes in... d challenges n stress r going to b bigger. i had to take care of d baby alone at nite when he's working. so yeah... i guess she's rite... there was one time ideal kene keje malam stret 10-15 nites. x ingat.... tp for d first week. x stress pon... bile dh msk d 2nd week... bibit2 stress mule timbul. :P so i'll jus b patient for now... Allah will know when we are both ready for the next adventure... :)

p/s: me sgt malas bab meng-upload gamba... cos there were times when i choose not to write sbb mls nk uplod gamba or d pics belum transfer to pc. last2 x update dalam tempoh yg amat sgt lama. so... terima jelah tulisan tanpa gmba k... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment